The Signature Album fills 60 pages with the client’s hand-selected photos. It measures 10×10″ and arrives in a lid-top box.
Depending on the custom layout and design, a typical Signature Album holds 150-175 wedding photos. Images can easily be chosen by the client through their online gallery.
A Signature Album features seamless, layflat pages. The layouts flow organically from one page to the next, because the ink is printed seamlessly over each of the album spread’s center creases.
Pages feel sturdy and measure 1/32″ thick. The photos are printed on a traditional e-surface paper also known as Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper.
The album’s one-piece wraparound cover in either genuine Italian, full grain, moisture resistant leather is timeless for your heirloom. Debossing and foil stamping for covers, page gilding, and other upgrades are available by request.
• To begin the album design process, select 150-300 images from your online gallery by adding them to a gallery “Favorites” list.
• The album designer makes selections from the “Favorites” list and creates a custom layout.
• The first draft is sent to the client. The client can either approve the design as-is, or request design and layout changes. There are a total of 2* rounds of changes included in The Signature Album. *Additional rounds of changes are available at an added cost.
• Finally, when the design is approved, a leather color is chosen by the client.
• The average turnaround for this entire process is 6-12 weeks.